Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #606
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 45235 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
My wife tried to get her friend who runs a custom print shop to make her a Manziel shirt that said "Johnny Football is MONEY" but the lady declined because she thought johnny football was copyrighted but said she would come up with something else instead.
Gotten lots of requests for Johnny Manziel or Johnny Football t-shirts to be printed. I always decline because I am licensed for Texas A&M and don't want to put it in jeopardy. However, the printer usually won't get into trouble for making unlicensed items unless they themselves are trying to sell them. But if whoever does sell them gets in the crosshairs, they can and will lose all of their inventory and may have to pay restitution depending on how much was sold.