View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #812
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB (Yates named #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think this team only needs a starter and a solid backup at the QB + a decent guy on PS like Keenum last season or a top notch draft pick on roster learning behind other two. Towards end of this season as QBs go down and teams gear up for the play offs (or desperately try to remain in the race) I hope for a trade of Yates. Let's use our surplus to strengthen another spot or two in 2014 draft.

I enjoy being this deep at a prime position but not when we have issues elsewhere.
The trade deadline is somewhere around Halloween(week 8), so those injuries can't come to late in the season.