Thread: texas vs byu
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #45
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: texas vs byu

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Kind of redundant, I suppose if you're a crazy UT fan you must want it, and no-one else besides does.
To me it's just stupid for any university to close off their fan base like that in this day and age & ESPN is even more stupid for thinking it would work........don't care how popular you are...I mean why would anyone else who's not a crazy fan of the team/university pay extra to see girls volleyball games, swim meets and currently, a bad football team?
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote