View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #59
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
So, if Matt goes out and craps the bed in all of the most important
games of the year this year (like he did last year) are you going
to continue to make excuses for him?
How do you define "all of the most important" ones?

We won the one that got us into the play offs... that was a pretty important one.

We won the one that got us the division... that was a pretty important one.

We won the one that allowed us to advance in the play offs... pretty important one & we won it.

We did not win the one that would give us Homefield through-out.... we lost that one 3 times. So I guess Matt was 50/50

Quote:
The guy totally blew against the Packers, Patriots (x2) and Vikings.
Beating up on a bunch of slap dicks doesn't do it for me..
Is this a second point, or are these the "important ones" you were talking about? He didn't play well against the Packers & he didn't play well against the Pats in the regular season.... but remove the hate, he was as good as his average in the second game. Not his best game ever, but better than the first time. At the very least you can say he did his part. We need Matt to step up, we needed Arian to step up, we needed the OL to step up, we needed the Defense (OLBs & DBs) to step up..... all we got was Jj Watt. If any one of those groups went bananas... Schaub, the OL, Arian, the OLBs, the DBs... it would have been a totally different game, any one of them

Quote:
I was a Schaub sunshine pumper for a few years, but now the guy
actually has to show me something..

TJ
Nothing wrong with that, but no reason to say he is anything other than what he is, one of the better starting QBs in the league & he has been for some time.

We beat the Ravens, we beat the Broncos, we beat the Bears (even though they turned out to not be so good, they were expected to be one of the power house teams until we took out their QB) who still won 10 games in 2012.

We didn't beat the Packers or the Patriots.... wah.