View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #42
BufordTJustice
Rookie

Section: My easy chair at home
Rep Power: 0 BufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston vs Chargers at san diego next year!

Well, everybody, the time is here! After making the first Texans/chargers for this game thread last year, we finally made it to the game. I can't wait and I'm sure you can't either. For those of you who will make it to the game, I'll be looking for you. Just remember, no glass bottles while tailgating or chargers personnel will kick you out (so I'm told anyway).

Either way, it should be a good one tonight! See you there!!