View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #54
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Is red font sarcasm or something?

We've been to the playoffs twice in a row. Schaub was hurt the first year. He played in the second year.

Was he supposed to just go out and play on a busted foot the first year? I wish he did. He would have been miles better than TJ Yates and we would have beaten Baltimore with a semi-competent offense.
No, I meant to do all of my replies in red and screwed the pooch on that. Once I saw it, I did think it looked good and sarcastic, so I left it.

What I meant is that he's been the QB since '07 and we didn't make the playoffs til 2011. What about those other years? Oh yeah, he was hurt then too!!!