Thread: texas vs byu
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #41
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: texas vs byu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
I am so SICK of that bull **** like those schools didnt have a choice in the matter and it was all big bad Texas fault. Bebe was a mess and the big 12 was at a geographical disadvantage and could not get a conference network put together. So Texas creates its own, as Nebraska AND A&M looked into same and would have done if they wanted or could.
The longhorn network is a mess.. if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote