View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #259
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
You won because the giants sucked, not because the cowboys were good. 5-6 turnovers? I know a win is a win and i'll give credit where due but looking at the score and watching the game were separate stories. Even cowboy nation ought to admit they should've won by more. Tony's ribs are probably cracked and claborn could have a long term injury. Kudos on your first win over the giants in 5 trys at your stadium.

2 turnovers for td's aren't going to happen every week. I don't have to be Mrs. Cleo to know that.
Thank you kindly. I really don't know why I'm still awake since I feel like I just got off work and it's almost time to go back. I want to see more out of our offense, but I like what I see on D and the O Line over past years. One game at a time, but at least the Giant's curse of owning us at home has ended.

It was a hard decision to sell my tickets, but unlike Glass Half Full, I couldn't take a Monday off in September, but I will cash in asap and should be in Arlington and New Orleans for the remaining games.

Looking forward to a big Texans win tonight!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote