View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #258
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111660 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Appreciate the contribution, Church. Seems all communication came to an abrupt halt. Who won?
You won because the giants sucked, not because the cowboys were good. 5-6 turnovers? I know a win is a win and i'll give credit where due but looking at the score and watching the game were separate stories. Even cowboy nation ought to admit they should've won by more. Tony's ribs are probably cracked and claborn could have a long term injury. Kudos on your first win over the giants in 5 trys at your stadium.

2 turnovers for td's aren't going to happen every week. I don't have to be Mrs. Cleo to know that.