View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #1
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89506 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fantasy football whiner line

List your misfortunes here to vent...

1. I drafted Andre Brown who now has a broken leg and has been ir'd with no chance to play till week 10.

2. I drafted and started Eric freaking Decker who dropped a sure td and fumbled for negative points. He garnered a grand total of 2 points for me. Damn near everyone else playing for the broncos got 80 tds, including wes wellker who plays for the owner i'm matched up against.

3. I didnt start Jordy Nelson because he was comming off an injury. He played just a handful of plays in the preseason. 19 point loss

4. I drafted David Wilson who is currently -4 points due to 2 fumbles. Hello Tom. Hello doghouse.

Somebody shoot me.

Still have Foster tomorrow night but he'll need a great performance for me to have any shot at winning this week.