View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #795
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB (Yates named #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Neither impressed me with play, Yates more so than Case but nevertheless we end up with me being unimpressed
Both played very well in preseason, both had very good command of the offense and both made plays with their legs when the play broke down.

Maybe you've been watching the Texans too closely and think that WR's should have to slow down, come back to the ball or stop to make a catch and that QB's should assume the fetal position at the mere whiff of pressure.

What would a QB have to do to impress you? Be drafted early in the 1st round? Have a lot of hoopla about them coming out of college?
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote