View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
How many mistakes would schaub make as cowboy qb? Being everything revolves around him over and over again.
I don't know, but I'd assume he'll make less mistakes than Romo.

I like Romo, but we can't say he's never had a good offensive line. There's been a time when he had the best OL. He's had 2 talented receivers, he had 2 talented RBs & he had one of the top defenses in the league... he got 1 play off victory.

Matt isn't as mobile as Romo & I personally prefer the more mobile, athletic "gunslinger" but maybe Matt is better at reading defenses & getting the ball out on time. Matt's got to have something that evens everything out, because he's done just about everything Romo has. When we didn't have a good offensive line, Matt was still throwing for 4,000 yards, without a run game, Matt still won 9 games.

The last two years we saw that Romo can't carry a team. It wouldn't matter if he what team he isn't carrying.