View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #298
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 119552 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by potisyourfriend View Post
How about the Texans pulled another Boselli? No one is blaming Reed so calm down. The Texans made yet another mistake on an old player in the FA market. Why do they refuse to get legit serviceable players as FAs?
Manning, JoJo have been good.

As everyone knows we have never been a team to go after big name FAs or break the bank during the off season, so i was surprised when we got JoJo and Manning, even more surprised when the signed Reed, but i think we'll play and i think he will help us win a championship.

All we need him there for is in the play-offs.