View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #297
potisyourfriend
All Pro

Rep Power: 1624 potisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Can we at least wait until he tries to play a game first? And Ahman Green didn't pull anything. The Texans signed him, and he wasn't very good when they did. That falls on the Texans, not him. Is he supposed to turn down a multi-million dollar contract?
How about the Texans pulled another Boselli? No one is blaming Reed so calm down. The Texans made yet another mistake on an old player in the FA market. Why do they refuse to get legit serviceable non choir boy players as FAs? It sure would be nice if they ever decided to get a REAL #2 FA WR opposite AJ but they'll do that once AJ is gone and we need a #1 WR.

If Reed plays 5 games this year I will be shocked. Which would be 5x as many as Boselli.
My lame Z build
My lame youtube channel
potisyourfriend is offline   Reply With Quote