View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #3
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 48491 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: To UT fans only..

Ever since the whole fiasco when VY went to the Titans and here in Austin CBS catered to the UT crowd and showed Titans games instead of Texans games for a couple of years I have reveled in Texas fans misery at least here in Austin.

I don't hate UT like I used to but I still get a chuckle. Can't wait to hear sports radio here tomorrow and let the meltdown begin. Typically I only stream Houston sports radio all day but maybe tomorrow I make an exception.

I was indifferent to UT when I moved here, then I hated them, now I'm basically indifferent again. That said, there is no reason why they should even be ranked anywhere above #20 MAX to start a season if that. If they didn't have the logo on their helmet and that deal with ESPN I guarantee they wouldn't be even cared about. It mystified me that here in Austin before the season they would show these commercials about how they are contenders?? Based on what lol??? It's extreme delusion up here.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote