View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #47
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Because along with all that, he makes more mistakes than Matt. It's possible that Romo wouldn't make as many mistakes in our offense, because it is so QB friendly... but we don't know that.

He makes some bad decisions, I'd say more bad decisions than Matt.
I agree that he makes more bad decisions, but I think that's because he's put in situations where he HAS to make something happen. To be fair, I think last season was Romo's worst by far, highlighted by several bad multiple int games.

Obviously we'll never know, but it's just my opinion that he'd be at least as good as Matt in our offense.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote