View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #792
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB (Yates named #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Lay off of what ever you're smoking. I'll bet you a paycheck that Smith is fielding offers for both Yates and Keenum. Either one can start in the NFL, and one will at some point. And I'm taking MUCH more of a risk, paycheck-wise, than you are. If not, you're an extremely well paid individual.

I am fairly well paid so I am not sure who would be taking on more risk however there is no real bet here. How on earth would we know of Rick was fielding calls? Talk about smoking stuff. Yates/Case are not starter material at this point and Schaub tanking in the playoffs isn't going to cost him his starting role
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote