View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #37
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53394 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Daltons stats are underwhelming

Newton is a pouter and throws a lot of interceptions

Cutler is inconsistent and has a piss poor attitude

Tannehill...one season again

Hey I jumped on the Schaub hate train last year but he is NOT hot garbage like some claim. Hes proven dependable (health), has good stats and can manage a game. I am just amazed how people put one year wonders at the top of the QB list. The only one of the QB's from the last couple seasons I see with any real future is Luck.

RG3, Kap and Wilson: lets see how they fare now that defenders know they can hit them and not worry about the rules to protect QB's.
We will see if Matt can stay healthy another year, and not turn the ball over at an amazing pace. But even if he can, I cant put him higher than middle of the pack. As for the one year guys, I think we will find out this year they are for real.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote