View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #36
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164570 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Ok then just for you take Stafford off the list and add Dalton, Newton, Cutler, and Tannehill.

There ya go sparky.

List is still a joke.
Daltons stats are underwhelming

Newton is a pouter and throws a lot of interceptions

Cutler is inconsistent and has a piss poor attitude

Tannehill...one season again

Hey I jumped on the Schaub hate train last year but he is NOT hot garbage like some claim. Hes proven dependable (health), has good stats and can manage a game. I am just amazed how people put one year wonders at the top of the QB list. The only one of the QB's from the last couple seasons I see with any real future is Luck.

RG3, Kap and Wilson: lets see how they fare now that defenders know they can hit them and not worry about the rules to protect QB's.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote