View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #32
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
For all intents & purposes, Romo & Schaub are the same guy. Romo is more exciting to watch, but he needs a really good team to make anything happen. They had a defense & a running game a while back & they turned that into 1 play off win. With Romo being the "reason" they didn't win that divisional game.

That Dallas team was every bit as good & talented as the team we had last year & the year before. Swapping Schaub for Romo is trading half a dozen for six. It sounds better, but it's really the same thing.
I know what MS/GK team will give us. I don't know what TR/GK will give us. I would make the trade. At least Romo has the ability to improvise which I think you must have to win the SB or even get to the SB. I think you have a better chance of controlling/managing Romo than asking MS to create/improvise. Just my opinion.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote