View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013   #784
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB (Yates named #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Yeah. I was planning on going to the game, but my buddy that was going with me can't get off work on Tuesday (we are working in El Centro, Ca.) and it would suck going by myself. I can get 50 yd line field level seats for $200. Those are cheap tickets for the location.

Shoot yeah that's a steal. Heard they still haven't sold out, so they may black it out. I'd find someone to go with if I were you. Jj Watt won't be making that trip very often.