View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013   #285
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195032 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Soooo where are we on this timeline? Sixth week? Eighth week?

And I understand the timeline is an estimate; Ed may meet it, he may beat it, or he might take longer. But where are we approximately?
Even though you are wording your question coyly, you are still looking for a relatively specific answer. It's so hard to tell with a player like Reed and an organization like the Texans. The truth is, like I've said with so many other players, incompletely rehabbed players can be thrown out there any time. The question is what will they look like, and will they sustain a re-injury or another injury while they're at it. The fact that he's still talking about breaking up scar tissue (with cortisone to help soften it up), then a set of platelet-rich plasma injections which are given mainly for significant pain reflecting tendon or ligament damage, and no significant amount of team contact practice under his belt, he probably shouldn't be out there for at least another 4 games or so........and then I believe his performance will likely be compromised. That being said, nothing would surprise me. But it also wouldn't surprise me if he is put out there for a game or two......and disappears again for awhile.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote