View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013   #73
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week: MNF @San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I was crying about this in this very thread a few days ago, but nobody thought it was an issue.

Well... it is an issue, a big issue.

Shiloh Keo probably wouldn't make 20 NFL rosters and yet he's our starting Free Safety. I expect Gates to have a huge game because I'm pretty sure it's the FS's responsibility to cover the TEs that leak out.

I respect Wade because he obviously knows what's up, but is Keo really better than Swearinger? If he is, you gotta step your game up Swearinger!

I hate Shiloh Keo. With that said, nobody wants to hear my crying. Let's go Texans! Hopefully we put up so many points this is a moot point.
I feel you bro. Keo plays like Troy Polamalu's little sister. Big mistake starting him.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote