View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
He was touted as a great player coming out of high school and had a great game against Pitt. I'm trying to hold back a little because one game means nothing. He's got everything you would want out of a QB. He was doing a tad bit of **** talking in his first game, but our LT grabbed him after a TD and told him to calm down. He seems like a good guy too; he's a goofy guy if you follow his twitter.

We'll see how he performs against stiffer competition. We've got two seasons at least until we need to evaluate him as a prospect.

This guy has a deadly arm from the outfield. I watched FSU baseball this year and people rarely ever tried to take extra bases on him. He had a throw against Clemson to 3rd base where he got the runner and the Clemson kid got up like "what the hell???"
TS I was hoping you would weigh in. Please drop an occasion line about what you see if you will. Few are the RS I get to focus on as so many others to watch. I should have caught his eligibility when I saw he is still 18. That is what I was reviewing in my mind when I hit the post. He "rages" on the field supposedly and drew some penalties in high school I believe. Looks like all he needs is seasoning.