View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #59
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90177 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week: MNF @San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmwest View Post
I love reading that stuff. Think it's best #20 rests this week and play if only needed.............but then again I don't sleep in a Holiday Inn.
Im starting to think the opposite. I think Ed WILL play but wont start. Do it to play with Rivers mind. First or second 3rd and long and Wade sneaks him on to the field. Im still convinced the final decision is Ed's and not entirely Kubiaks.

He wants to be good to go in week 3 and wants to knock off the rust. I guarantee he watched that game last night and wants to show up the Ravens for letting him go. Pride can make a man do some funny things.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote