View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #31
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Predictions: Call your shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
pre season does not mean anything on paper the Bucs have a killer D and I think the bucs have a chance to win the divison but there D has to play lights out
I agree that the results of preseason mean nothing, however how a team looks when it's starters are in means a lot. The Bucs are my 2nd favorite team behind the Texans and I will probably be attending a few games again this season, so I hope you are right and I am wrong.

The problem with their D is the lack of depth and a weak front 4. Clayborn is solid however after him they drop off considerably.

Freeman looked lost also which is not a good sign. Factor that in with him not having a tight end and Nicks being out with MRSA is not boding well for the offense.

We'll see on Sunday. The Texans aren't playing so I will be clued to that game. If they lose to the Jets then they could be on a serious run for Clowney.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote