View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #15
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
And BTW, he was playing the last game with a stomach virus.
If you watch the whole game, you can see all the game planning that was talked about in that article.
They had to really account for him.
Watch how UNC had to rely on the quick short games and running plays away from him. They were limiting their offense to avoid the Clowney's effect. But that didn't help; USC got out to a lead and never looked back.
He really didn't seem like that much of a force. I don't disagree that there was some planning around him, and I don't disagree that he's good. But if he plays the entire season like the UNC game he doesn't look deserving of the #1 overall pick. That's all I'm getting at.

I also don't feel like you're giving USC's offense enough credit in the first quarter. They ran roughshod over our D for that quarter.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote