View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #97
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Performance non-PPR, scoring. 8 teams, established 1984.

R Griffin III, M Vick
D Martin, T Richardson, S Ridley, L Miller, S Vereen
L Fitzgerald, V Jackson, H Nicks, S Smith, J Gordon
J Graham
S Gostkowski
Broncos, Packers

Going to push for a stud WR1 trade, and will be actively trading around defenses.
You might want to see if there are more "stable" QB2 options just in case (somebody who never gets hurt like maybe Eli, or Andy Dalton). Not sure about having 2 defenses either, I like to wait to draft defense and kicker until the last 2 rounds.

If you cant find a stud WR1 without trading Martin or Richardson I would do it, otherwise standing pat wouldn't be the worst ever. Your WR group is still really good, especially when Gordon comes back.