View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #769
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB (Yates named #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
This is the play etched in my mind about Keenum. He showed great composure in that situation and never appeared to be anything but in full control of the pass.

The Texans are very fortunate to have some depth at many positions, QB included. I do not think either backup is better than Schaub, but I also do not feel like the season is lost if Schaub goes down.
That's a luxury right there, DB.

At the most important position on the team.

I just hope that we can survive the injuries at other positions, especially on the line and at key positions on defense.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote