View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

or baseball pitcher or baseball fielder. I just wanted to share this info on a "phenom" who as a red shirt freshman could impact Texans and NFL in 2014. He turns 19 December 2013 and could choose to remain in school but his first start was pretty good. Need a lot more evaluating but this college season could be his last so "heads up" as they say. Lengthy bio article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--...025705602.html