View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #82
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 264272 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Kickoff -- Ravens@Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
The Broncos have a HOF QB that tossed for 7 TDs, against a better than average defense.

As far as the running game goes, its the 2013 NFL. Its probably less important than the kicking game at this point.
Disagree on the running game and I don't know that I'd call the Ravens defense necessarily better than average in week one of this season. So many changes have taken place with that group that I think they're a mess right now. Once the Ravens lost Jones and Oher their offense went into the crapper. When the offense can't sustain drives the defense gets tired and stuff like 49 points happens.

I'm just not placing a lot of stock in a week one beatdown. At least not until I see the Bronco's rip up a few more teams like that.