View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #81
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Kickoff -- Ravens@Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Lol @ people trying to work the Texans into this whole thing. I may not have the energy to argue against the retarded arguments this year.

The only thing they don't have is a consistent running game, or maybe a running game at all. The amount and quality of weapons Manning has at his disposal is frightening and that defense looks like it's going to really get after QBs this year.

I didn't see much of a running game either and I just see the Texans playing keep-away from Manning like always. Lots of weapons though. Can't argue with that. I'm really looking forward to the game with Denver. It's got the potential to be epic.