View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #79
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Kickoff -- Ravens@Broncos

Lol @ people trying to work the Texans into this whole thing. I may not have the energy to argue against the retarded arguments this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Bronco's looked very good but I'm not incredibly worried about them. They're a challenge but they won't keep up that pace all year long and frankly they were at home in front of a prime-time super-psyched crowd wailing away on a Ravens team that's a shell of itself.

I think we'll be able to deal with them. It will be tough but that 7TD game was an aberration not a peek at things to come.
The only thing they don't have is a consistent running game, or maybe a running game at all. The amount and quality of weapons Manning has at his disposal is frightening and that defense looks like it's going to really get after QBs this year.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote