View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Winner! Move the ball between the 20s and settle for FGs way too often, especially against good teams. The stats don't impress me any longer. I honestly believe Kubiak could take several of the QBs rated below Schaub in this list and have them putting up similar stats in a year or two.
I completely agree with this statement. However, he did see enough in Matt to burn two 2nd round picks on him. So yes, a lot of Schaub's success is because of Gary Kubiak... but Matt's not chopped liver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
People forget that Flacco has had four previous years of playoff experience. AND was surrounded by pretty good talent - especially at RB - and backed up by a pretty good defense.

Let's see how he does this year with the heart and brains of that defense gone.
We're running out of time Chavez!!

I think it should be clear to anyone who watched that game last night, the Flacco is no better than Matt Schaub, but the fact remains we need to see Matt nutt up in the play-offs & play as well as Flacco did. Great defense, great running game, but that QB has to step up.... your stats show us that much.