View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #130
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The Texans screwed up another diagnosis, possibly screwing up another players career?

The Texans medical staff is so incompetent it's embarrassing to all of the great medical professionals in this city. Unbelieveable that CND has a better handle on the Texans injury situations with very little info. Than the Texans Dr's do with all of the best equipment/info available.

It makes me think that Dr. Lowe has whore himself out to the Texans org. Kinda like what Dr.Andrews did last yr with RG3 and the Redskins.

I know if I was a Texans player and had an injury that the Texans Dr.'s diagnosed, the 1st thing that I would do would be seeking a 2nd opinion.

As many of you know, I am quite the Kubiak/Smith apologist. That being said, I am consistently appalled at the manner in which this organization deals with injuries. The combination of ignorance displayed by Kubiak when questioned about injuries, the errors in judgement I've seen dealing with injured players during games, the lack of information, but especially the mounting evidence (though I don't have proof) that the training staff/doctors simply are not thorough - bordering on malpractice.

I find it more than a coincidence that Kubiak and Smith both worked with Mike Shanahan, who committed a series of unforgivable abuses with RGIII last year... Decisions that defy logic because they not only risked a great, young player but also were not beneficial to the team's short term goals.