View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #73
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Kickoff -- Ravens@Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That 4th qtr would have been a good time to work on their run game.
I think practice is for working on the run game. I know there's no better practice than a real opponent but I just think that when things are clicking you stay with it. Besides, no way Peyton gives the ball away like that in the 4th. All the top tier guys are killers out on the field and don't want to just give the ball away. Guys like Manning and Brady step on that field and own it.

I'm sure every team that passed on the opportunity to sign Manning is giving themselves an old fashioned punch to the face tonight. Ugh...