View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013   #10
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft 2014

I see next years O-line lineup being:

Brown - Quessenberry - Myers - Brooks - BPA

Their will be a major battle at RT between Newton, B. Williams, and a rookie draft pick.
Backups will be Ben Jones, and the 2 losers of the starting RT battle, maybe also Harris or Gardner as well.

I think we did very well with the Ryan Griffen pick, and the David Quessenberry pick. IMO Quessenberry looks like a 2nd or 3rd round talent, and after the injury he should be a great plug and play LG.

Here's a very early mock of players to watch.
1. Adrian Hubbard-OLB
2. Marcus Roberson-CB
3. Tre Boston-S
4. JaWaun James-OT/OG
5. Arthur Lynch-TE
6. Max Bullough-ILB
7. BSA = Best Safety Available.

Depending on the money situation Chris Myers could also be released and Ben Jones would then step up and fill his shoes, not likely but possible. I think Ed Reed, OD, and Wade Smith are all gone next year and I hope that we can re-sign Antonio Smith at a discount.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote