View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #126
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

The Texans screwed up another diagnosis, possibly screwing up another players career?

The Texans medical staff is so incompetent it's embarrassing to all of the great medical professionals in this city. Unbelieveable that CND has a better handle on the Texans injury situations with very little info. Than the Texans Dr's do with all of the best equipment/info available.

It makes me think that Dr. Lowe has whore himself out to the Texans org. Kinda like what Dr.Andrews did last yr with RG3 and the Redskins.

I know if I was a Texans player and had an injury that the Texans Dr.'s diagnosed, the 1st thing that I would do would be seeking a 2nd opinion.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote