View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #11
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Ron Jaworski also rated Schaub #9 about a month ago. Most of my non-Texans-fan friends like Schaub. I seriously think it's mostly Texans fans that thinks he's overrated.
The reason non-Texans fans love Schaub is because they don't watch the team on a regular basis. It's easy to swoop in, look at raw statistics, and say, "Wow, this guy is good!" Or to see a legendary Schaub-to-Andre pass highlight on ESPN and be impressed.

My non-Texans fan friends feel the same way yours do. They think we have a great qb. They don't see the nitty gritty, play-by-play things we pay attention to. All they see are high numbers and statistics.

Schaub has the stats, but not the performance. It's that simple.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote