View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #93
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Great draft and you should have a very good season. I'd personally start wayne or welker over bowe without a doubt.

If your defensive players are scored by tackles and assists your best bet is probably a linebacker that never leaves the field. With this roster, your chances look like they rest on injuries and roster management, because the talent is there. Good luck.
Thanks! I was fiddling back and forth between Bowie as a starter or bench playr. I think I will ride with Wayne ber him this week.

I thought about having a lb tackling machine like laurinitis and luke kechly but i decided to take a chance and roll the dice on watt.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote