View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #277
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 119055 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
I thought that I heard some talking head on the radio say that Ed has an incentive if he plays in the first game. Is there a monetary clause in his contract for suiting up for game one, or did I misunderstand their comment?
Adam Schefter has reported that $1 Million in Reed's 2013 compensation is in the form of a per game incentive - meaning he gets $62,500 for every game he plays in.