View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #274
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...4-a56917c8ff76

Ed Reed at practice today. Now Im wondering if his "not playing" is just Ed. Seriously my head hurts.
Its kind of hard to see anything from that since he was working purely on technique, but I'd say it's 50/50 right now. Honestly I'd prefer he sit and make his debut at home next week. But if he's ready to go then he's ready to go. Getting him reps in obvious passing situations wouldn't be a bad idea.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote