View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #12
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time to join Texans Talk Pick 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I hate Yahoo. I joined this and the Survival league, however it won't display both of the leagues when I bring up the Fantasy section. It's a hassle to try to find a link where I can actually access the leagues that I am involved in. I wish they would fix the elementary problems with their website.

Now it's showing up. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Swell.
Survival and Pick-em are both considered separate games in yahoo. They're not considered "fantasy football", at least as far as I can tell. These links should get you there every time: Survival, Pick-em
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote