Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #567
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 61665 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Gotta agree with this article.
I've been saying all along the media way making Manziel seem way too evil and going way over the top. The media is trying to make it out like he committed this horrible crime, like selling drugs or robbery, when the kid,and he is a kid, is only guilty of being a immature post-teenager who happened to be great enough for one year to win the Heisman Trophy...

I heard yesterday on Sports Radio 610, Rich Lord talking about how Manziel is a punk and this and that. Then proceeded to say, "If he was more like Andre Johnson, he would be more liked" ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! Why are you comparing the way a grown man would act to the way a 20 year old kid would act.

that is the kind of crap I am talking about. Most of these talking heads must live in plexiglass houses with some of the stones they have been throwing around....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....