View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #90
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

8 team league on yahoo. Mostly regular scoring except:

1. 2 individual Defensive players rather than 0
2. 2 WRs rather than 3.
3. 1 Flex W/R rather than 0.
4. 1 Flex W/R/T rather than 0.

Draft was last night, 3 people attended and 5 autopicked.

Here is my team:

QB: Peyton Manning
WR: Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe
RB:LeSean McCoy, Alfred Morris
TE: Rob Gronkowski
W/R: David Wilson(RB)
W/R/T: Steven Jackson

Bench:Lamar Miller(RB), Reggie Wayne (WR), Wes Welker (WR), Andrew Luck (QB), Ben Tate (RB), Mike Wallace (WR)

K: Randy Bullock
Def: Cincinatti
D: James Laurinatis, J.J. Watt

My strategy was to load up on RBs high and often. Since we play with 4 potential RBs every week, I wanted to grab good ones. As a result I think I have a very weak WR and potentially very weak TE group. In fact the only TE i have is Gronk at the moment. QBs seem ok with Peyton, but I am not sure how Luck will do. I think he will have a lot of short passes, but its unknown if that will translate FFB wise.

Comments?

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote