View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #11
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis doesn’t think Super Bowl blackout was an accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Ray Lewis is with ESPN.
Oh God! I don't care how encyclopedic the man's knowledge of the game is or how popular a player he was, the way in which he brutalizes the Queen's English each time he speaks is like a dozen angry cats attempting to claw their way up a blackboard to me. He's on ESPN yet Spencer Tillman (who bears a striking resemblance to a certain handsome, charming and just plain likeable dreadlocked Texans Talk poster...but with a haircut) is relegated to doing college games.
He's not as bad as Emmit Smith or as bad as Shannon Sharpe was for the first couple of years, but there are PLENTY of former athletes out there with a command of the English language who would fit in well with ANY sports broadcast crew. Howie Long to me is the PERFECT announcer. He played the game DAMN WELL and when he retired he was STILL a graduate of Villanova. Something to think about.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote