View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #5
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58316 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Info for draftniks

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
If I was Clowney, I would avoid all TV channels and social media for now.

I'm keeping an eye on Bryn Renner, but this game I didn't watch because of the Texans game. How do you feel he performed?
I don't know how much of it was him and how much of it was play calling. There were some 3rd and long run plays, and WR bubble screens that looked like it was play calling.

I didn't see the improvement that I hoped from him. He didn't make a few throws he definitely should have.

I'm hoping it was first game jitters and he's getting over it all. This weekend is a game against East Tenn. State or something like that so he should steam roll them.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote