Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Yeah, I agree to all of this. I jinxed the guy pretty good- I started this thread after one or two drives. Almost immediately afterwards, he looked like crap.

bb- What the Texans do at the draft will tell us what they think of Yates' and Keenum's potential. If they draft a QB high (first 2 rounds), it says that they are not sold. If not, then they must like the two young guys.
Yep you & I are on same page. I would not be surprised to see Yates & Keenum in some order BUT Yates may get offer to start elsewhere if it appears Case will start in Houston. As I think Fales and McCarron could be starters NFL and I think Schaub will be gone, I have to draft QB '14. Aj did have a not so good game but we will see how he corrects.