Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 158250 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Yeah, I agree to all of this. I jinxed the guy pretty good- I started this thread after one or two drives. Almost immediately afterwards, he looked like crap.
McCarron's never impressed me. The guy plays behind one of the top 3 or 4 OLs in the NCAA, always has a great running game, and his games are usually meh. He pops up a good one every now and again, but he just doesn't impress me across the board.

I'd love for the Texans to grab a bona fide successor to Schaub, but I just don't see it happening this year. If it does, I don't want it to be McCarron.