Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #15
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Who was the impostor that played QB for the Tides against the Hokies?
I wonder if the "minor" surgery in the off-season affects McCarron.
I didn't like his play at all.
Happy feet, poor pocket presence, holding on to the ball too long, walking right into pressure, failing to recognize blitzes (except for a couple of times when he went quickly downfield - once for a TD, and once when he overthrew the receiver), throwing from his back foot - mainly 'cause he waited a hair too long. He needs to get out of that funk or the Aggies will have a win.
Yeah, I agree to all of this. I jinxed the guy pretty good- I started this thread after one or two drives. Almost immediately afterwards, he looked like crap.

bb- What the Texans do at the draft will tell us what they think of Yates' and Keenum's potential. If they draft a QB high (first 2 rounds), it says that they are not sold. If not, then they must like the two young guys.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote